In WordPress Plugins can extend your blog to do almost anything you can imagine. of course you choose whats you need according to your site content, there is probably a WordPress plugin that will allow you to do it.
In this list the most popular WordPress Plugins Only the 15 best WordPress plugins have made.
Each of this WordPress Plugins are used in Technyat and i really recommend each of them to you.
The 10 Best WordPress Plugins to use in 2011
- WP Super Cache – It’s so great that improve your website page load and making browse faster. also this Plugin take a low CPU than WordPress itself. The plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
- HeadSpace: WordPress SEO Made Simple– HeadSpace provides you with the features you need to drive your site to the top. It have really powerful option than All-in-one-seo pack. People spend way to much time working on SEO and too little time writing great content. This plugin let’s you put your focus back where it belongs. It takes care of all the SEO work that your blog will need.
- Gravity Forms – The best WordPress plugin for forms. There is no competition. This form creates posts, allows image and media uploads, allows conditional logic, and so much more. It is the all-in-one form plugin for WordPress.
- WP-DBManager – This little gem is amazing for backing up your website. It actually has quite a few functions that it can perform but perhaps it’s most impressive feature is it’s ability to email the entire WordPress databse to me every day.
- Thank Me Later – This plugin is great. It sends an email to all first-time visitors. You can write up the email to remind them about your RSS feed or just to invite them to connect with you personally.
- WP-PageNavi – Those ‘Older Posts’ and ‘Newer Posts’ links are boring. With WP-PaveNavi you can get page buttons so users can go directly to whichever page they want. Plus they look a lot better than plain little links.
- SEO Smart Links – Do you inter-link your articles? You should. Linking within an article to other articles is a great way to build Page Rank throughout your site and it’s a great way to get readers to find your other articles on similar subjects. This plugin will interlink keywords to your other articles for you.
- Digg Digg Social Sharing – This simply WordPress plugin is what powers the floating social icons to the left of each post here at Site Sketch 101. With an easy to access Twitter icon, your friends and readers will be able to easily share and promote your content.
- Feedburner Circulation – The era of the feedburner chicklets are over. Install the Feedburner Circulation WordPress plugin and you’ll be able to display your subscriber count just as you see in the top right corner of this page.
- Revision Control – With the revisions feature of WordPress, it doesn’t take long for your database to get bloated and begin slowing down your site. With the Revision Control WordPress Plugin you can limit the number of post revisions that remain in storage. I have mine set to 2.
- Tweet Old Post – If you’ve been engaging and building a community of friends on Twitter, then this WordPress plugin is the perfect way to sprinkle your posts into your tweets. It has options to add hashtags, leading text and more.
Recommend your Plugin
The WordPress blog system really do have many possibilities .
Which WordPress plugins do you use on your site and how many plugins do you use at your site? Do you use any of these plugins? Do you have any other WordPress plugins that you would highly recommend here ?
I am Susan Hannan from Exams Key; it gives 100% 9L0-410 test exams. Let’s take benefit of 117-304 test Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.